Are you planning a corporate event, or perhaps a sales and marketing summit for your team? Do you
With our busy schedule we are able to accommodate only a handful of engagements each month. When discussing potential projects we will define the scope of work and deliverables for the engagement, agree on a timeline for the work to be done, and identify follow up touchpoints post-engagement.
Full Unified Marketing Engagement
Some of these can be done remotely, but it is best if done on site, with the proper people in the room, and without distraction.
- We do a complete business assessment, identify your current state, and map to your desired state. We ask next level questions and drill down in each area of marketing, sales, operations.
- We create a marketing and advertising plan, and can execute the plan for you.
- We review and update your sales collateral, provide all sales training and workshops listed below, and choreograph the sales force to the “new way” of identifying needs and presenting solutions.
- With operations, we map out policies, procedures, train, and follow up with the key people within your organization.
- We document all policy, procedures, and training initiatives so that they can be used as a reference, or in onboarding future hires.
Marketing Plan Creation & Execution
We act as an outsourced Chief Marketing Officer for your firm. We dig into all aspects of Marketing, including your advertising plan, internal sales structure and sales processes in generating new clients. We can do this as either a short term or ongoing engagement, depending the needs of the client. What we do:
- Perform a formal assessment of your current marketing and advertising initiatives
- Identify what is working, what is not, and come up with the best way to position your firm to achieve the goals put forth. This may include some sales initiatives as well.
- Formalize the marketing and advertising plan with you
- Execution of the plan with regular communication on performance, and provide access to reports and dashboards
Advertising Audit and Media Plan Creation
- Assess current advertising initiatives
- Identify what is working and what is not
- Creation of new media / advertising plan
- Execute the new advertising plan and provide detailed reporting
Sales Audit & Strategy
We dig into all aspects of sales including processes, compensation, sales planning, territory distribution, headcount, management processes, and sales support.
- We review budgets, quotas, manpower, compensation, training, sales materials, and sales management.
- We identify the current state of your sales department vs where you desire it to be.
- We look at past and present sales structure and sales training initiatives, and update to marry up with both the long term and short term goals of the organization.
- We make recommended adjustments to current sales structure on all items in point one.
This can be a short term or ongoing engagement.
Operations Audit & Efficiency Planning
When a piece of business comes through the door via sales, or literally walks in the door, what is supposed to happen? Is this documented? Is this scripted? It should all be!
We come in and assess every department. We go through all current processes and procedures, note all items not documented and provide an audit and suggested items for implementation. We identify and discuss ideal efficiency and what that could look like for your business.
We then can work with the team in place and implement for you, train the staff on any new processes and procedures, and have it all documented for you. This will reduce future training time and eliminate any organizational knowledge bottlenecks.
Prep your Company to be Sold
Many business owners wish to one day sell their firms and retire to do whatever it is they choose to do. Many consultants will tell you what to do, but you should really work with one who has done it. Jimmy has done it. When growing Driven Local, he was personally involved with acquiring two businesses in 2013 and the sale of Driven Local in 2017.
Unfortunately, most business owners spend too much time working "in their business" instead of "on their business". This causes a reliance on the owner to be involved for things to work and function properly. The end result is they never get what they feel to be a fair offer for their business and not selling.
In order to sell your business and get maximum value, it needs to run efficiently, and without the need of owner involvement in the day to day operations. You will also need to clean up your financials and create formal financial statements like income statements, balance sheets, statement of cash flows, receivables, etc. These need to be able to go back 2-3 years to be able to maximize profit. We can help you with this. We have bought and sold companies and know what will be looked at, and more importantly, how to set up your business properly.
Many people wait until the last minute to start preparing. This is something that every business owner should consider doing WHEN THEY ARE NOT LOOKING TO SELL!
Strategy. This could be the difference between a successful business and a company just getting by.
Want to grow your business? Creating and executing successful marketing strategies will help you grow and grow and grow.
The most successful entrepreneurs discover and embrace the power of marketing. And they also recognize the importance
Sharing Ideas and Information
I share my journey with other business owners in the hopes of passing along what I learned, as well as how to do for themselves what I have helped clients accomplish for the past 20 years.
Learn how to have me speak at one of your events!